Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Great Job Friends, There is a Hill

The time has come, all of my friends. I have officially seen my first ray of sunlight in the last month. I'm not sure what it means, and I'm not sure what the cause is, but today I felt comfortable. Today I felt like an agent in my own life. Today I felt like I was part of a family.

I think a large part of it is that I remembered why I gave up on my whole life a few months ago. It was love. I needed it. I needed to feel something more than just going through the motions. I needed to feel like I was needed in some way... and I got it back. God, it's fucked. But I got it back.

God this is vague as hell, but I can't help it.

Tonight I had some PBRs with Gabe at Winston's and it was a great time. We talked about movies and were friends. I realized that I have a problem with intellectually alienating people that I love. I have better conversations with friends. And...

Recording went well today. My depression may no long make this blog necessary. I can't think of anything to write unless I'm bitter. Damn. I hope the world dies?

1 comment:

  1. you got it back! my ring. you got my ring back. tell genavieve ( it was genavieve right? ) thank you for me. she's great.

    ReplyDelete