Friday, March 27, 2009

Rocks at the Window

Tonight I tried something I had seen in movies. I tried throwing rocks at a woman's window. Didn't work. So I climbed onto the roof and went in through said window. Didn't work. Ended up getting sent home after being annoying for two and a half hours. Being annoying by just laying there, doing nothing. What the fuck am I supposed to do in that situation? The movies fucked me again.

On another note, I did learn something: Never get drunk at happy hour and then hang out with someone who wasn't there with you, because they will never understand. Also, never live with your parents when you are twenty-three and expect anything good to come out of it. What a crappy way to end a great night.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" - John Lennon. What rot.

1 comment:

  1. Next time go down the chimney, or wait in the back seat of her car.

    And hey, I live with my parents at 24 and look at me: pompous and misanthropic!

    Anyway, I am taking these seriously.Also only one more and your blog will have reached the pinnacle of my expectations.

    ReplyDelete