Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IN YOUR FACE BITCH

So I'm sitting here watching the end of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", and it's really an interesting movie. It made me think about turtles. I think because of the scene where Sarah tries to put Peter's peter in her mouth to help him get it up but it just doesn't work because Peter doesn't love her anymore. I imagine that it was something like having a turtle's head in her mouth, except softer and more disappointing. What a great move. Give her the turtle.

Imagine the control that would take, but it would be worth it for the insult potential. It would be the perfect answer to the fake orgasm. Like, "you are gonna be fake pleasured? Well guess what, you can't give me a boner. SUCK ON THE SOFT TURTLE."

And another thing, how did THAT guy get left by the "ok" blonde chick and then hook up with Jackie except Jackie somehow got twice as hot after her That 70's Show heydey. And it was in Hawaii. Maybe it would make more sense if I had actually seen the entire movie. I might watch it, just in case it turns out to be inspirational in some way.

IN OTHER NEWS:

kerrrrrrPLUNK!

1 comment: