Friday, March 27, 2009

Wrong Album? Are you SERIOUS?

Tonight I was trying to listen to Zen Arcade and I put in Let It Be (Replacements). The strange thing is the correlation between Husker Du and the Replacements... the irony is killing me. The worst part is that it took me a whole song to realize my mistake. That is starting to become an alarming trend. Taking too long to realize that something is wrong... taking to long to realize that the Replacements is not Husker Du... god, I doubt anyone will understand this shit.

Tonight was another humiliating night. I layed down at the altar of goodwill and got royally fucked. Goodness, this is become an alarming trend...

On a brighter note, rock bottom is rapidly approaching and after that things can't get any worse...

Or can they? Damn...

I am sixteen years old again. I hate everything about it. It's like going through puberty for a second time. Maybe it's coming out of puberty?

In the words of Paul Westerberg:

"One more chance to get it all wrong, one more chance to do it all wrong, one more chance to get it half right, one more warning..."

Goodness, I can see the walls closing. It's physical. It's definately physical.

1 comment:

  1. Rock bottom, and from there, anywhere you want :-)

    ReplyDelete