Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dream Eat, Dream Brother

So today was an interesting day. I was tired all day. I went to work with a fierce headache. I got coffee and smoked at the coffeeshop while listening to Joni Mitchell's "Blue" album. It was great. I wallowed all day. Then teensy shows up and everything is peachy. We hang out, have a good time, and she leaves and I feel happy. Then I start thinking. Then I remember things, and put them together, and realize the timeline... then I have heartburn, don't want to sleep, and feel like absolute shit.

I mean, come on. What the fuck is up? I'm having at least four contradictory breakthroughs every day.

I just want to go to sleep and have a dream about eating food that I like. It would be nice to be able to sleep again... or at least to think that I can sleep.

Everything is off... I wrote a poem about a woman with strong, sunken eyes... I fell in love I think. The world is fucked. I am Joel Barish, on my way to the ocean.

And I will never escape.

1 comment: