Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Forever Changes"

It's been a hectic week, and all part of a rediculous month or so. I'm starting to wonder if there is a point in life where the cycle of sadness and happiness stops. It seems like no matter what happens, after a certain amount of time I am happy again. And on the reverse side, no matter how happy I am... blah blah blah.

I have been thinking alot about trying to be more genuine in the way that I deal with people, and it is starting to come together. I think that I am naturally guarded and referential when I deal with my emotions. I always relate my emotions to music or movies or books or other situations. Everything has to be compared to something else, nothing is naked. That has to change.

Also, I have to stop being a total coward all of the time. I need to start asking the tough questions and asking for favors. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. But now summer's here and the frumpy boys at school have been replaced by smoking hot ones in low cut shirts. I meant girls.

    Yeah, smoking hot boys in low cut girls.

    And now I'm cancelling my series record of Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete