Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweaty and Orgasmic... or Dead. Fuck.

So as my facebook page loads, there is a picture of a woman covered in sweat and throwing her head back with her mouth open... and it's the only thing that loads... and I get kinda turned on by it. Then everything else comes up and I realize that it's an ad for a horror movie. Talk about delusions.

Then I start to think about violence and sexuality. I guess it's not a huge revelation that serial killers are in it to get off... but still, do we have this kind of confusion on facebook, making regular people feel like complete perverts?

Speaking of perverts, does it count as doubly masturbatory to talk about facebook on your blog? What if I then post my blog address on twitter? I will become a computer. And when I am one I will make sure that ambiguous photos of women being murdered load in such a way that they momentarily appear to be sexy.

BREAKING NEWS:

The paper delivery people just came to my house, and the kid KICKED my paper into the driveway. AMAZING. How awesome would it be if I called the Pilot and complained?

The delivery kid kicked my paper. I think that is a combination of the two most disapointing prank calls I've ever heard on the internet. God this is fucking boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment